If you are a staff member or volunteer for an established 501c3 historic ship museum and need any of the items below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We can discus a trade for other parts we need at HSIB for the Lightship, Sub Torsk or Cutter Taney or a direct transfer.
1. One 52373-C Radio Transmitter for a Model TED-4 Radio Transmitting Equipment.
2.One R-482/URR-35A Radio Receiver, part of a AN/URR-35A Radio Receiving Set.
3. AFFF nozzles, two types:
4. Two brand new Boiler Burner Barrels for a Victory ship:
5. A shaft for a Terry Turbine, Victory Ship Evap Main Cond Pump:
6. Connecting Rod, possibly for a Victory Ship air compressor:
7. Salinity Panel parts:
8. One AM-215 A/U AF Amplifier: